libvalhalla is a media scanner, that stores various information in an SQLite database and relies on FFmpeg (libavformat and libavutil) and libcurl. It features many Internet grabbers that allows automatic download of covers, lyrics, informations on media files, tags retrival in video and music files and so on.
libvalhalla is a free software - it is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (GNU/LGPL) version 2.1.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Shutdown on force-stop was made faster.
· Concurrent grabbers are now supported.
· A ChartLyrics grabber was added.
· Languages and priorities are supported with the metadata.
· Many public functions were reworked.
· Support was added for MS Windows and Darwin.
· Many other changes were made.