libtprl is a C++ library for Thousand Parsec.
libtprl is *not* even remotely thread safe. This is bad and I know it. So be *very* careful about using it in multi-thread environments.
· GNU Readline
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added getter for Command sets
· Function for setting the end of completions (disable filename completion)
· Added functions to update line, and force update line
· Added function to set whether readline should catch signals
· Small tidy up
· Bumped library version, not binary compatible