libpubsub provides everything to setup a simple publish/subscribe environment.
If you are looking for a way to let several processes (not necessarily on the same host) exchange information with each other in a very easy (read at the moment: simple) way, libpubsub may interest you!
The main target is the usage in C++ applications. The package includes a tool to let even shell scripts get in touch with pubsub.
What's New in This Release:
· the client is able to read the message broker address from the environment variable PUBSUB_BROKER
· added conversion routines between binary data and hexadecimal strings
· added support for very large messages over TCP
· several minor bugfixes and cosmetic changes
· embedded user's guide into doxygen generated docs