libporty is an open source and lightweight portability library software configured by scconfig. It has been tested with various BSD and UNIX systems, including Linux, Mac OS X and even Windows.
To install is, run "./configure", "make" and "make install". Alternatively, you can run "make linstall" to use a symlink instead of copying the files (this is useful for developers of libporty).
- Add: types.h with signed and unsigned integer types up to 32 bits, P_size_t, P_off_t and P_ptrdiff_t (detected using scconfig)
- Add: math wrapper for log()
- Add: PM wrap macros for math blocks (copied from work/pmath)
- Fix: use detected 32 bit unsigned integer for P_time_t
- Fix: P_usleep: don't usleep() more than 1M uS in a single call - loop with smaller values if needed
- Fix: add include protection in buf.h
- Add: binary variant of strpbrk() (required by buf)
- Add: buf: binary fill for buf (ugly workaround at the moment)
- Add: buf: binary get function
- Add: getter in buf that returns the size of the currently growing buffer
- Fix: buf: filling does not depend on \0 termination; for binary, a non-zero positive length must be provided
- Fix: buf: memory leaks in buf (last partial line not free'd by uninit)
- Fix: buf: proper calculation of length of binary fills
- Add: use P_ipv4_addr_t instead of unsigned long int for IP addresses
- Add: if there's no getaddrinfo, use built-i...