libnetfilter_conntrack is a userspace library that provides an API (programming interface) to the in-kernel connection tracking state table.
libnetfilter_conntrack was formerly know as libctnetlink and libnfnetlink_conntrack.
libnetfilter_conntrack is an open source library used by conntrack.
Here are some key features of "libnetfilter_conntrack":
- retrieving/listing entries from the kernel connection tracking table
- modifying/inserting/deleting entries from the kernel connection tracking table
- retrieving/listing entries from the kernel expect table
- modifying/inserting/deleting entries from the kernel expect table
- a kernel that includes the nfnetlink_conntrack subsystem (i.e. 2.6.14 or later)
- This version fixes a use after free when nfct_clone was used with certain attribute data types.
- Also, the ATTR_HELPER_INFO attribute is now treated as the variable-length type that it actually is.