libmemcached is a client library for memcached server, written in C. It implements the following command-line tools:
- memcat - Copy the value of a key to standard output
- memflush - Flush the contents of your servers.
- memrm - Remove a key(s) from the serrver.
- memstat - Dump the stats of your servers to standard output
- memslap - Generate testing loads on a memcached cluster
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Remove c++ namespace that was being exposed (the API should be plug compatible). Fix cases where --servers wasn't behaving the same in all clients.