libjoyevent is a library that transparently intercepts joystick events, simultaneously modifying/masking/logging/generating fake X11 keyboard events as a response to each joystick event based on dynamically selectable configuration profile.
Here are some key features of "libjoyevent":
· Transparently convert joystick axis and button events to X11 keyboard events
· Transparently modify joystick axis and button events
· Mask out joystick button and axis events
· Multiple selectable profiles per application
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature: alias command added.
· Fix: Possible uninitialized memory access during init.