libgta provides interfaces for C and C++.
libgta's goal is to provide a file format called Generic Tagged Arrays (GTA) that:
* is very easy to use
* can store any kind of multidimensional array data
* allows generic manipulations of array data
* allows conversion to and from other file formats
The project consists of two parts:
* libgta, a library that reads and writes GTA files
* Gtatool, a tool that manipulates GTAs and converts GTAs to and from other file formats
libgta is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release improves compatibility with Windows compilers and updates the FindGTA.cmake script.