libgeier is a library to send gathered tax declarations data to the German inland revenue offices (using the Elster2/Coala-approach).
It is capable of validating, encrypting, digitally signing, and sending the data, which has to be supplied as an XML tree. libgeier library can generate transmission protocols for you. A small command line client is included.
· autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
· automake (GNU automake) 1.9.4
· libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.5.6
· ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.6
· GNU Make 3.80
· gcc (GCC) 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-5)