libcaldav client library which adds support for the CalDAV protocol (rfc4791). The intension is to have a library which fully implements the protocol so that anybody with relative ease can add CalDAV support to there application.
What's New in This Release:
· Bugs found in XML which produced incorrect requests corrected
· Added an option to configure to request dynamic or static library
· Build system clean up
· Discovered possible null pointers in error messages which is now eliminated
· Resolve bug in get_response_header which caused function to change contents of variable in calling function
· Added extra variable to get_response_header to decide whether returned string should be all lower or not
· Function get_tag can now also handle namespace prefix in tags
· Added function caldav_getoptions to have a list of supported options by the server returned.
· Compatibily tests run against Chandler and Apple's ICalendar
- Chandler: calendar-query not working due to bugs in Chandler's implementation of calendar-query which is not conforming to RFC4791
- ICalendar: After adding namespace prefix awareness all test ran as expected.
· The CLI test application upgraded to use new features.