libTLC54x is a library to communicate with the Texas Instruments TLC548/TLC549 8-Bit A/D-Converter via serial or parallel connector.
The library just needs the device to be opened and than you can read data from the TLC54x. libTLC54x hides the process of getting the data bit by bit and also hides the wait states.
Here are some key features of "libTLC54x":
· Simple interface
· Get one byte of data with one simple call from the A/D-Converter
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Doxyfile to Makefile.am
· Added doc to Makefile.am
· Added Doxygen Makefile
· Adjusted comments to be doxygen compatible
· Replaced old tlc54x__wait code with new one
· Replaced old email address in all files
· replaced obsolete usleep function with nanosleep
· marked internal functions as static to not conflict with other namespaces