libSpiff library brings XSPF playlist reading and writing support to your C application. Both version 0 and 1 are supported.
libSpiff uses Expat for XML parsing and CppTest for unit testing. libSpiff is the official reference implementation for XSPF of the Xiph.Org Foundation.
· expat >= 1.95.8
· uriparser >= 0.3.3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed: Rename from libSpiff to libxspf
· Added: pkg-config file
· Changed: Build system changes: - configure option --enable-doc added - configure.in renamed to configure.ac - some Autotools files moved to build-aux directory - Nested configure hacks resolved
· Added: Qt Assistant documentation output: - Qt Compressed Help (.qch) at
· bindings/c/doc/xspf_c-doc-*.qch - Qt Help Project (.qhp) at
· bindings/c/doc/html/index.qhp Generation requires Doxygen 22.214.171.124-20081103 or later.
· Fixed: Compile errors - with GCC 4.3 in the test suite Thanks to Alexis Ballier for the patch! - with GCC 4.4 Thanks to Martin Michlmayr for the patch! - with Sun Ceres C++ 5.10 Thanks to Tim Mooney for the patch! Also, http://predef.sf.net/ was helpful again.
· Soname: 4:1:0