libConfig++ is a library made in C++ for reading configuration files which were written in C style syntax.
These are the main points of this project:
- This project allows you to write simple but powerful configuration files and use their in you C++ projects.
- The sintax of configuration file is like C++, that is why it is wellknown for you.
- The sintax parser is written with help of lex and bison. That's why you can easy change the sintax if you want.
- The library is portable to any unix OS and Windows.
- There is easy using and safe interface to setup your program variables from config. - Type control is made during compilation. This helps to avoid some invisible errors in sources.
- You can define your own types and the library will control this when you setup variables from config file.
- The library allows using multifile configuration. Token "#include" allows to include one config file into other.
What's New in This Release:
· change in russian documentation
· change english documentation
· change test example
· add new exception errSetVal : public errGetVal This allows control value translation from string to variable type.
· add control value in SetupBaseType_set