* file: directory of plain text JSON files
* rcs: directory of plain text JSON files under RCS
* cvs: directory of plain text JSON files under CVS (not tested)
* svn: directory of plain text JSON files under SVN (not tested)
* sqlite: object trees stored in an SQLite3 database
* mysql: object trees stored in a MySQL database (barely tested)
Lookup methods include::
* Collections: a jQuery-like method-chained interface
* XPath-like query language (only supported for SQL backends)
NOTE: uses 2.6 supplied "json"; requires "simplejson" on 2.5 file-based storage depends on POSIX file semantics. requires "MySQLdb" for MySQL.
The name is a joke on IBM Mainframe data Access Methods (BDAM, BSAM, VSAM, ISAM, QSAM, BPAM). The obvious name 'jsonstore' was already taken by another package in the Python Package Index (PyPI).