jMimeMagic project is a Java library for determining the MIME or content type of files or streams.
What's New in This Release:
· The build system has been migrated to maven 1.x.
· Subversion is now used.
· A hinting flag has been added for file extensions hints.
· The ability to disable sub-matches for MIME-only detection has been added, and still needs work (e.g. submatch until a MIME is found).
· Content detection plugins are now supported.
· Logging has been switched over to commons-logging.
· This release cleans up Javadoc and enables site generation.
· There is other miscellaneous cleanup.