iservices.controlpanel is a Plone control panel that provides common settings for themers and integrators. The idea behind this control panel is that plone administrators (and not the integrator or programmer) will have the ability to:
* Define social accounts for use all over the site, specially on themes. The programmer/integrator will have to integrate it's product or theme with this control panel (hopefully an easy_step) and get this settings to be applied on their logic.
* Allows to change the global background and foreground colors that plone uses to draw it's interface on plonetheme.sunburs (Actually, only two colors). If the user requires more than that, it might be better to craft a complete theme product.
* Change the plone logo. The site administrator can change the logo. This provides an easy plone theming deployment without the cost of creating a theme from scratch just to change the logo.
* Change the footer and colophon text. The site administrator can change the text of the footer and colophon without needing the programmer to make changes to any theme.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rename README.rst -> README.txt