The source FLAC files sourced can be filtered by sub-directory in order to limit the files converted. flacsync is a Python script that will also attempt to retain all meta-data fields in the output files.
At a Glance
* Mirror directory tree of FLAC files to AAC (using NeroAacEnc).
* Filter source file selection using one or more sub-directory paths.
* By default, will only re-encode missing or out-of-date AAC files.
* Optionally deletes orphaned output files.
* Multi-threaded encoding ensures full CPU utilization.
* Supports transfer of FLAC meta-data including title, artist, album.
* Converts FLAC replaygain field to Apple iTunes Sound Check.
* Resizes and embeds album cover art JPEG files to destination files.