elemenope is an Enterprise Application Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, and general messaging framework. elemenope provides the capability for massive decoupling of an enterprise's components through standardized interfaces for communications.
It provides complete abstraction of both transmission protocol and functional components. A project may connect components via a particular protocol standard, and completely change the protocol technology deployed with a simple change to a configuration file, i.e. no code changes.
It implements the following connector sets: JMS, SOAP, XML-RPC, direct call, and native IBM MQSeries. It allows an organization to easily create a large scale multi-platform application to conduct messaging or transaction processing. It simplifies architecture of large systems by standardizing functional components and message pathways.
What's New in This Release:
· An Enterprise XML-RPC Service Transport Protocol implementation was added.
· An embedded Jetty HTTP server allows full enterprise capability in XML-RPC services with simplified deployment.
· A Generic Filesystem Ingestion Operation implementation that allows automated processing of files was added.
· All examples from the elemenope User Guide Cookbook are now within the standard configuration file.
· Minor bugfixes were made.