edtFTPj/Free is the most popular and free Java FTP client library available today.
edtFTPj is robust, fast and backed by an extensive API, in order to provide a solid foundation for developers who want to implement FTP functionality in their Java applications.
Here are some key features of "edtFTPj/PRO":
· Rock-solid FTP transfers.
· Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
· Resuming of interrupted binary transfers supported.
· Progress monitoring of data transfers.
· FTP streams
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· Use of one copy of the object code of the software only.
· Use for 30 days following first installation only; thereafter, your rights to use the Software terminate, and you must destroy all copies of the Software in your possession, unless you buy a Licence.
· use for evaluation purposes only.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds setNetworkBufferSize() to SecureFileTransfer client and SSHFTPClient, allow SOCKS5 authentication without a username and password, improves performance of binary input streams, implements skip(), mark(), and reset() for FTPInputStream and SSHFTPInputStream, catches tryLock() exceptions and ignores them, adds a flag to avoid using tryLock(), fixes a setRemotePort order bug for SFTP, and increases the SSH minimum window size to 32K (up from 1K, as this occasionally caused problems).