edtFTPj/Free is the most popular and free Java FTP client library available today. Full source code is included.
edtFTPj is robust, fast and backed by an extensive API, in order to provide a solid foundation for developers who want to implement FTP functionality in their Java applications.
Here are some key features of "edtFTPj/Free":
· Rock-solid FTP transfers.
· Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
· Resuming of interrupted binary transfers supported.
· Progress monitoring of data transfers.
· FTP streams
· edtFTPj/Free runtime code is included in the edtftpj.jar located in the lib directory
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version improves performance of binary input streams, implements skip(), mark(), and reset() for FTPInputStream, catches tryLock() exceptions and ignores them, adds a flag to avoid using tryLock(), and adds resumeNextDownload(long) to FTPClient so partial downloads can be done.