dougnet provides a collection of networking functions.
dougnet is a collection of useful functions to helping programmers make their programs network enabled quickly and easily.
It can be directly embedded into a program, creating no hassle for users.
It is highly portable and very easy to use.
Lets you write network enabled programs quickly and easily by wrapping the BSD socket interface which can be complex and cumbersome at times.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a compiler warning.
· Changed the sendstring() return value to mimic write()
· Added emptysock()
· Fixed some braindead documentation in examples/README and README
· Added CHANGES
· Got much positive encouragement on OPN's #c, and dougnet has already helped out a number of programmers, I hope. :)
· Tried dougnet out in it's first actual application (the individual functions
· have been mixed and matched and tweaked in various programs before though) and it worked great.