dom4j provides a Java library for working with XML, XPath, and XSLT.
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath, and XSLT on the Java platform, using the Java Collections Framework, and with full support for DOM, SAX, and JAXP.
Here are some key features of "dom4j":
· designed for the Java platform with full support for the Java Collections Framework (Java 2 Collections)
· full support for JAXP, TrAX, SAX, DOM, and XSLT
· fully integrated XPath support for easy navigation of XML documents
· event based proccessing mode to support for massive documents or XML streams
· based on Java interfaces for flexible plug and play implementations.
· support for XML Schema Data Type support using Kohsuke Kawaguchi's excellent Multi Schema Validator library
What's New in This Release:
· Updated the XPP2 implementation to version 2.1.10.
· Fixed a problem with XMLWriterthat was causing too many new lines to be written to the resulting XML.
· Include more information about the cause if an XPathExceptionor InvalidXPathExceptionis thrown.