cuelib is a java library for manipulating cue sheets.
Here are some key features of "cuelib":
· Create an internal representation of a cue sheet, either from scratch or by parsing an existing one. (The parser is designed to be very tolerant for maximum compatibility, but it will raise a warning for any deviation of the spec that it detects, helping you to fix problems.)
· Manipulate the internal representation to read specific data, or to make changes.
· Turn the representation back into a cue sheet.
· Convert the representation into XML. (You'll need to use the code in Subversion for this, as it was written after the latest release.)
· Cut up files into track-sized bits and postprocess these. You can use this functionality to easily create mp3 files (with ID3 tags based on the cue sheet) from wav files.
· Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· The TrackCutter tool has gained greatly improved file selection, the ability to read a cue sheet from standard input, and the ability to print progress information to standard error.
· The documentation has been expanded with information for all members of all classes.
· It also comes with an XML schema for the output of CueSheetToXmlSerializer, as wel as an XSLT stylesheet for turning this XML output back into a cue sheet.
· Finally, all of cuelib now supports JDK1.4 logging.