cCLiP is a command line parser class which does the hard and boring work for you!
It groups arguments and options in easy-accessible array structures then they are ready to be manage by you, in any way you wish.
You may be asking: "Mmm and what do I do with a command line parser"?
W-What?! Do you mean you have never heard of command line inputs? You've never used a shell?!
Of course you have and you also have developed something in C/C++, right? Well, and what about you needed to parse a user input from the shell to call the foo() function?
Here are some key features of "cCLiP":
· parse command line inputs
· add/remove allowed options and arguments
· forbid the user to specify too many arguments/options
· switch between long and short options prefix
· define your own long/short prefix
What's New in This Release:
· One more character (the string terminator) was added to the malloc function.
· Resources are freed after use to prevent memory leaks.
· The coding style was fixed. Various files and the Web site were updated.