ZSRep (Zaurus Synchronization Repository) is a project whose main goal is to provide a professional solution for synchronizing your Sharp Zaurus with any Desktop PIM software on the Linux operating system.
It is designed specifically to work with the newer Sharp ROMs (DTM-based).
What's New in This Release:
· Implemented Single Action Full Sync.
· Now uses new unique create and destroy identifiers for plugins.
· Added unique create and destroy identifiers to Address Book plugin template.
· Fixed the Todo Notes to Desc translation problem when syncing after a Full Sync.
· Added the Todo CleanUp call to single action Full Sync mode.