YProlog is a pocket Prolog engine written in 100% Java. YProlog provides a number of fast and easy Java-Prolog interfacing functions that enables the Prolog database to be used like an SQL-type database:
· fast consult and retract operations
· "serialize" database contents into text
· load and store tables, and contents of Java objects
YProlog is a successor of XProlog which is a successor of WProlog. YProlog is basically XProlog with extra Prolog-Java interfacing functions.
Also, various minor changes were made. The YProlog class provides the Java-Prolog interface (see javadoc).
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds assertTable.
· It adds a parameter type to toPrologTable.
· The parser now handles UTF-8 extended characters.
· This release fixes a number bug in assertFact, a buildResult/listToStringArray bug where  was translated to 'null', a bug where consult didn't handle null input, a retract() bug where the first term in the goal list was not correctly determined.