XWork is a generic command pattern implementation and inversion of control (IoC) container. XWork is designed to be small, fast, and fit specifically for workflow-related usages, such as Web application frameworks and workflow engines. XWork provides the foundation for WebWork, a Java-based Web framework.
Here are some key features of "XWork":
· Interceptor-based framework, allowing for tons of extensions to be built
· Inversion of Control (IoC) framework
· Can be used as the basis for a web application framework all the way to a workflow engine
What's New in This Release:
· This release primarily involves a few internal tweaks and API convenience methods.
· It is backwards compatible with 1.0.3 and should have no impact when upgrading.