VersyPDF project is a set of the high-quality, industry-strength PDF libraries meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Lot of the operation systems and programming languages compatible.
Here are some key features of "VersyPDF":
· Reading/writing a PDF document from/to memory buffer or a file on a disk.
· Creating new text, vector art and images.
· Quick image embedding for TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
· Supporting Type1 and TrueType font embedding for accurate text reproduction.
· Supporting Unicode text and standard PDF encodings.
· Dynamic font subsetting that results in reducing file size.
· Full control over text positioning and character spacing.
· Supporting all PDF color spaces and advanced pre-press options.
· Full control over content positioning and all graphical attributes available in PDF.
· Reuse of resources such as images, fonts and color spaces through object sharing resulting in obtaining smaller and more efficient documents.
· Supporting explicit and named destinations. Named destinations allow for changes in the document not invalidating existing bookmarks.
· Extensive bookmark creation and API editing.
· Working with threads.
· Applying security to new documents.
· Linearization (Fast Web View).
· Compression of the output PDF documents.
· Inserting or appending new content in existing pages.
· Rotating pages.
· JBIG2, CCITT Fax, Flate/PNG, JPEG/DCT compression.
· Supporting for Standard PDF security handler (40, 128 bit RC4 and 128 AES encryption).
· Unused object removal. This option helps you to create smaller files.
· Filling in PDF Forms.
· Reading PDF form fields values.
· Creating new form fields.
· Spliting pages.
· Merging and appending pages.
· Supporting Digital Signature.
· Supporting many actions.
· Supporting many annotations.
· Parsing EMF images.
· The evaluation version of VersyPDF.C stamps each page of the resulting document with the following message: "Demo version". It is not time limited, and has the same features as the registered version.
What's New in This Release:
· This release appends support of the visible digital signature and fixes some little bugs.