Sourcery VSPL++ is a toolkit for developing high-performance signal- and image-processing applications. Sourcery VSIPL++ is an implementation of the open-standard VSIPL++ API, providing routines for FFTs, FIR filters, QR decomposition, and linear algebra.
* Read the Sourcery VSIPL++ datasheet to learn more about the features and benefits of Sourcery VSIPL++.
* Request a free 30-day evaluation to see how using Sourcery VSIPL++ can accelerate your application.
* Download a source or binary package today!
* See how Sourcery VSIPL++ can greatly reduce effort compared to VSIPL and compared to MPI.
* Read more about Sourcery VSIPL++ by selecting any of the links on the left side of this page.
Here are some key features of "Vector Signal Imaging Processing Library":
· Productivity: With Sourcery VSIPL++’s compact syntax and intuitive API, you can express your algorithms with much less code than you would need in C. Automatic communication and memory management in Sourcery VSIPL++ save you time and eliminate defects.
· Performance: Sourcery VSIPL++ utilizes sophisticated C++ techniques and takes advantage of optimized libraries so that your application runs as fast as if it were hand-coded. Sourcery VSIPL++’s profiling features also help you optimize your application.
· Portability: Sourcery VSIPL++ is a pure C++ implementation of the open standard VSIPL++ API. Deploy your application on workstations, embedded systems or supercomputers.
· Parallelism: Specify data distribution and let Sourcery VSIPL++ handle communication. You don’t have to write a single line of message-passing code. Developing parallel applications is so easy that you can experiment with different data distributions until you find the optimal choice.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sourcery VSIPL++ applications run even faster! CodeSourcery has significantly improved the performance of Sourcery VSIPL++ 1.4 through better use of SIMD instructions, low-level math libraries, and loop fusion.