URI Split is a C library and API that provides a simple and easy way to parse URI and retrive all of its contents.
With URI Split you don't need to initialize complicated and bloated enviorenments just to separate the host from the port or just to figure out what is the path of a entered uri.
URI Split does nothing more than split an URI string. It does that by searching the string for key characters like : and / in the URI. Once identified its parts (protocol, hostname, port, etc) URI Split fills in a struct with that information so you can retrieve the URI parts without parsing it again.
Go to the source directory
Open the Makefile and check if there's something you'd want to change (mostly the PREFIX variable)
Open a terminal inside the directory and type:
Become root with su (or sudo bash) and type:
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ABI changed. Function uriget no longer exists. Instead, the struct spluri was made public and the programmer may read its contents directly.
· The user may set uri fields inside the struct with uriset.
· A new function is provided, urijoin, that can take the contents of the struct and join them into a single string: you can build the uri field by field using struct spluri and then use urijoin to put it all together.
· A function to free each poiter created by urisplit or uriset was implemented/provided.
· More corrections to makefiles.