TracGViz is a Trac plugin that provides components so that Trac be able to feed data to widgets based on Google Visualisation API.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New ! GVizQuickJumpEntries offers data about interesting places in the repository (a.k.a. quick jump entries). This includes tags and branches, for instance. The data is provided by VersionControlRPC.
· Bug fixed: Formerly all revisions were included in the revision log if only individual revisions were requested. Now the result sets include just the information for the particular changesets supplied in rev parameter. Tested with both hg and svn.
· Bug fixed: Exception with message Invalid list index was raised when using Subversion backend when requesting the log for individual revisions. This works OK now for both hg and svn.
· Bug fixed: Wrong default value for fmt parameter in GVizChangesetDetails. Now it's OK.
· Bug fixed: Formerly undocumented column in GVizTimelineFilters provider now contains appropriate description.
· WikiFormatting may be used to document the data sources. It may be included in the documentation written for parameters, columns, and the data source itself.
· Bug fixed: Documentation for providers having dynamic schemas was not previously rendered. This has been fixed and a new property has been added in docs to highlight whether the data source returns always the same columns or if they can vary depending upon run-time conditions.
· Milestones may be filtered by name by providing a UNIX pattern in filter_by parameter.
· UNIX filename patterns are compiled using REs for better performance.
· Bug fixed: When using Hg backend, the code in version 1.3.3 in order to revisions iterator (VCS RPC) entered infinite loop (under certain conditions apparently related to branching or version numbers). This doesnt happen anymore.
· Bug fixed: Now VCS RPC retrieves all changesets when using Hg backend. The implementation doesn't guess anymore the revision order and retrieves all that information directly from the underlying VCS connector in use. The former algorithm was weak because it only considered the first parent of a given revision. Therefore many others (especially all those in different branches) were missing from the result set.
· Individual revisions (and not just intervals like before) may be selected in GVizChangesets (i.e. to obtain the revision log).
· Bug fixed: As a consequence of the changes introduced in version 1.3.3 (especially in ReportRPC and VersionControlRPC) together with bug #5586@TH.org in XmlRpcPlugin, made impossible to render the main displaying documentation about the different RPC handlers. Both docstrings have been modified and everything is back to normal right now.