TinyRadius is a small, fast and reliable Java Radius library which is capable of sending and receiving Radius packets of all types.
It does not provide a fully-fledged Radius server, but helps you to implement Radius services in your application.
Here are some key features of "TinyRadius":
· send and receive Radius packets (Access-Request, Access-Accept, Access-Reject, Access-Challenge, Accounting-Request, Accounting-Response and others) from within your Java application
· use PAP and CHAP as authentication types for Access-Request messages
· attach arbitrary Radius attributes to the packets employing attribute names read from a dictionary file
· send and receive Radius packets with "Vendor-Specific" attributes
What's New in This Release:
· small bug fix in MemoryDictionary
· switch to Maven2