Theory is a self-contained Python/Pylons-based web client with some nice Ajaxy features, drag/drop playlist reordering, Amazon album art fetching, lyrics fetching, and a pretty face.
./install.sh and run "./run-theory.sh start" . Then direct your browser to http://localhost:9099/ if you're running theory locally.
· Music Player Daemon
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release adds a simple filesystem browser.
· It fixes Unicode bugs all around.
· It increases getStatus() timeout.
· The playlist widget is clickable rather than hover-activated.
· A bug in the stream saving form has been fixed.
· A bug in the configuration screen when the MPD server is unresponsive has been fixed.