Terbium is a little Python library that turns a directory structure of image and media files into a web-browseable gallery. It generates .html files in a self-contained hierarchy, which makes it a good candidate for browseable CD/DVDs of images and media files, or for online hosted galleries that do not need fancy validation, authentication or access patterns.
Here are some key features of "Terbium":
· generates static HTML files. No PHP/Python/Perl/CGI or binary executables needed beyond a web browser and (for hosted galleries) a web server
· performs the minimal set of necessary rebuilding; when run against an already-existing output directory, it determines what has changed and only updates the appropriate files.
· quick regeneration of HTML files, with low (and linear) memory requirements.
· minimal external dependencies.
· flexible templating mechanism using Jinja2.
· Application is pure Python (some optional shell scripts exist).