StelsXML is a JDBC type 4 driver that allows to perform SQL queries and other JDBC operations on XML files.
With StelsXML JDBC driver, you can easily access data contained in XML documents by using the standard SQL syntax and XPath expressions. The driver is completely platform-independent.
Here are some key features of "StelsXML":
· It supports most keywords of ANSI SQL'92
· It supports XPath expressions for defining tables and columns
· It supports inner and outer table joins
· It supports integer, float, string and date/time data types
· It supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and other SQL functions
· It supports user-defined SQL functions
· It is a platform independent
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new XPath mode based on the "XOM" model was added.