Scribbler is a parallel test runner module written in Python.
What does it run?
Scribbler will pick up any tests where:
* The test method is inside a class
* The test method's name starts with "test_"
It'll also pick setup methods (methods run before every test) where:
* The setup method is inside a class
* The setup method's name is either "setUp", "setup" or "set_up"
It'll pick teardown methods as well (methods run after every test) where:
* The teardown method is inside a class
* The teardown method's name is either "tearDown", "teardown" or "tear_down"
Will I get any results
It's hard for me to spoil the surprise of running, but if you run:
Scribbler will try to run all the tests in the current directory (and sub-directories) with the default settings.
For more info on the options run the help with:
Ernest Scribbler is the inventor of the Funniest Joke in the World (Monthy Python's sketch).
We love the sketch, hence the name.