SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion (SVN) client library. This means that users of the library (i.e. Java applications) do not have to include svn native binaries or javahl bindings to work with subversion repositories.
SVNKit project is not only a 100% Java replacement for javahl bindings, but also a library that provides a high level of control over subversion repository operations.
Here are some key features of "SVNKit":
· No external binaries or libraries are needed to work with Subversion repository.
· SVNKit supports http, https, svn and svn ssh connection protocols.
· Subversion 1.4.2 and file protocol support.
· Low level API allows effective direct Subversion repository access.
· SVNKit is compatible with applications that already use native javahl bindings.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SVNKit now uses SQLJet, a new project for working with SQLite databases.
· Changes in Subversion since version 1.6.2 were implemented, and all Subversion 1.6.5 features are supported.
· Representation cache DB is supported.
· The JNA library was upgraded to version 3.1.0.
· Other important bugfixes and performance improvements were made.