SUNDIALS (SUite of Nonlinear and DIfferential/ALgebraic equation Solvers). SUNDIALS consists of the following four solvers:
- CVODE solves initial value problems for ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems.
- CVODES solves ODE systems and includes sensitivity analysis capabilities (forward and adjoint).
- IDA solves initial value problems for differential-algebraic equation (DAE) systems.
- KINSOL solves nonlinear algebraic systems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes major logic errors in integration of backward problems.
· Logic in CVSetTqBDF has beenn changed to avoid a divide by zero.
· Linear solver memory is set to zero after being created.
· Linear solver memory is freed on an error return.
· A memory leak has bee fixed in two IDASp***Free functions.
· This release fixes conditionals on loading divided difference arrays for a possible order increase.
· It fixes bugs in updating the solution vector, updating the linesearch parameter, and a missing error return.
· There are other assorted bugfixes.