SCEW is a library designed to provide an easy interface around the XML Expat parser, as well as a simple interface for creating new XML documents. It provides functions to load and access XML elements without the need to create Expat event handling routines every time you want to load a new XML document.
Here are some key features of "SCEW":
· Uses a DOM-like object model for new or parsed XML documents.
· Supports loading concatenated XML documents.
· Can copy and compare full XML documents, elements or attributes.
· Writes XML documents to multiple outputs.
· Allows adding new I/O sources easily.
· UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 and US-ASCII encodings (and UTF-16 in Windows).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It fixes an issue with whitespaces when parsing streams and a minor compilation problem on ARM platforms.