RocketSled is a object-oriented, full featured, Web-based application development framework for PHP 5.
Its packages include Active Record and Object Relational Mapping, an advanced XML-based templating language, and a multi-user management suite.
Here are some key features of "RocketSled":
· Completely Object Orientated
· Flexible program structure
· Package-centric applications for easy re-deployment
· Integrated XML based templating language (RSML)
· XML based form validation engine (FormML)
· Does not require database for basic install
· Extra packages (currently 2 available) for ActiveRecord and user management
· ActiveRecord package with automated data tainting and universal pagination
· MIT License
What's New in This Release:
· All packages are now included in the same CVS repository for more basic version numbering, and the system has increased in stability and is more mature.
· It has also had numerous bugfixes and feature enhancements.
· Although the documentation is still very lacking, there is a Getting Started tutorial that will hopefully allow people to start looking at the framework more seriously.