Reverspring CoI is a Java library that allows you to create Spring IoC XML files from POJO at runtime.
CoI stands for Control of Inversion: Reverspring just inverts the inversion of control mechanism of Spring Framework, allowing you to (re)write Spring descriptors starting from your Java objects. With Reverspring you can write process descriptors on XML files without re-inventing a new DTD or XML-Schema, but just using the well known Spring IoC syntax.
To use Reverspring in a Java project, just add the .jar files contained in the
/dist directory to your project's classpath.
Dist also contains third party libraries (e.g. XmlBeans) that may be substituted with latest versions obtained by official distributions.
To get started using Reverspring, please read the documentation in /docs
What's New in This Release:
· XML indentation was added.
· New methods were added in DescriptorGenerator to generate descriptors from beans with only one instruction.
· Strategies to define how classes have to be written in XML were added.
· BeanConfigurationStrategy was added.
· BeanConfigurationStrategy can be written in an XML IoC file and used as an XML configuration strategy.
· The < value > tag was enhanced, so now it always has a type attribute. Various bugs were fixed.