Redline RPM Library is a pure Java library for manipulating RPM Package Manager packages. Currently the project supports reading and creating packages and has an included Ant task useful for integration with build systems. Support for package signatures will be added in a future release.
What's New in This Release:
· A patch has been merged that adds a Maven pom file, the directive for documentation files and directories, and user and group name attributes for files.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version allows files to be added without parent directories.
· An exception when parsing RPM leads was fixed along with issues with the providename header and with flags set when adding rpmlib(feature).
· Support was provided for uname/gname on Ant file inclusions.