ROHC is an open source and efficient library that implements the RObust Header Compression (ROHC) protocol as defined by the IETF in RFC 3095.
ROHC's objective is to conform to ROHC RFCs:
- RFC 3095 http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3095.txt
- RFC 3096 http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3096.txt
- RFC 3843 http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3843.txt
- RFC 4019 http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4019.txt
Please feel free to use or contribute to the ROHC library.
Here are some key features of "ROHC":
· RTP profile
· IPv6 support
· Tunneling support
· ROHC over UDP tunnel
· Standalone library in user space
· Context reset
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ROHC constant IP-ID,
· ROHC segment,
· improved handling of TS, TS_STRIDE, TS_OFFSET and TS_SCALED values,
· improved RTP stream detection,
· new trace framework,
· Linux kernel,
· build with GCC 4.8, Clang 3.2, and TCC,
· two new tools: a fuzzer and a sniffer.