RBTools is a Python module that contains command-line applications for use with Review Board.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Bugs Fixed in post-review:
· The help output for --rpeository-url and the error output used for when --parent isn't supported was referencing the wrong names for some parameters.
· Patches generated against a git tree were broken when running post-review inside a subdirectory of the root of the tree. Patch by Luke Lu. (Bug #928)
· Fixed a parsing error when using diffs generated by Git. Patch by Stacey Sheldon.
· Removed a duplicate CVSClient class, which added to the file's size and possibly caused some errors. Patch by Lepton Wu.
· Fixed a deprecation warning when using post-review on Python 2.6. Patch by Eric Huss.
· Fixed parsing Perforce changesets that include binary files. Patch by Raghu Kaippully. (Bug #585)
New Features in post-review:
· Added new --guess-summary and --guess-description parameters for Git repositories that provide defaults for both the summary and description based on the commit messages on the branch. Patch by Luke Lu. (Bug #927)
· post-review can now look up the Review Board server URL from Perforce counters. See the documentation inside post-review or on the website for examples on how to set this up.