QuickCost is a PHP class that allows a programmer to quickly determine the shipping costs of a package.
All you have to do to use this library is include it as part of another PHP
script using either the include() or require() functions.
Having done that you then have to create an object of the ups_quic_cost class.
Next you must call setShipInfo() with the following parameters:
- Originating country (see: getCountryCode() and getCountryName())
- Originating postal code (ZIP Code)
- Destination country
- Destination city
- Destination postal
- Whether or not the destination address is residential (YES) or commercial (NO)
- The raw URL encoded rate chart. (see: getRateChart())
- The package container (see: getContainers())
- The weight of the package
- The weight standard that applies to weigth (lbs.|kgs)
- The length of the package. Only necessary if the shipper is using non-UPS packaging.
- The width of the package. Only necessary if the shipper is using non-UPS packaging.
- The height of the package. Only necessary if the shipper is using non-UPS packaging.
- The size standard that applies to length, width, and height (in.|cm.)
Finally you call getData() which does the work of going out to UPS's web site and retrieving the information.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated code documentation to support PHPDoc format.