PipeTK is a toolkit, an attempt to compile a set of tools created to solve
problems for La Quadrature du Net. Those tools are designed to works with unix
shell pipe. They follow the unix philosophy and aim to stay simple.
I'm going to try to keep them at least a bit documented but since I'm always in
an hurry I can't guaranteed this will always be the case.
You can have an idea of the power of this kind of problems solving approach here: http://blog.worlddomination.be/microblogging/ (this tuto doesn't features those tools for the moment).
For organisation reason all the commands starts with the letter "p".
There is place for a LOTS of ameliorations, most of those tools are very
simplistic and could be generalised (for example pdetinyfy or purltitle could
be apply to each urls of a sentence, purls could use regex and could be
generalised for anything by accepting regex as an argument).
It's possible I'm reinventing the wheel for some of those commands. Don't
hesitate to tell me if it's the case.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· pdetinyfy now works for urls inside a string
· new script: puniqrt to try to eliminate duplications for tweets
· new template to build pipes utils that works on the urls of a string
· add premoveurls as en example script for the new template
· new script: pcleanurls to remove useless tracking pieces of urls (like utm_* stuff)
· various bug fixs
· add doc on how to write new pipe utils