Pax Logging is a consolidation effort that aims to make all existing logging APIs in the Java world available for OSGi developments, driven by a Log4J backend.
Each legacy API is loaded as its own bundle. The logging service can be reloaded at run-time.
Here are some key features of "Pax Logging":
- Log4J driving the backend implementation.
- Log4J API supported.
- Jakarta Commons Logging API supported.
- Pax Logging Service implements the standard OSGi Log Service API.
- JDK Logging API support.
- Avalon Logger API support.
- SLF4J API support.
- Knopflerfish Log service support.