Pax Logging is a consolidation effort that aims to make all existing logging APIs in the Java world available for OSGi developments, driven by a Log4J backend.
Each legacy API is loaded as its own bundle. The logging service can be reloaded at run-time.
Here are some key features of "Pax Logging":
· Log4J driving the backend implementation.
· Log4J API supported.
· Jakarta Commons Logging API supported.
· Pax Logging Service implements the standard OSGi Log Service API.
· JDK Logging API support.
· Avalon Logger API support.
· SLF4J API support.
· Knopflerfish Log service support.