PEER is envisioned as a lightweight, global registrar for SAML Metadata representing both SAML and non-SAML endpoints (e.g., OpenID, IMI).
PEER is intended as a focused activity to catalyze international use of federated identity. The service is not intended to be a replacement for federation or inter-federation, but is intended to be a tool supporting such activities.
Project home: https://github.com/Yaco-Sistemas/peer
Mailing list: http://lists.iay.org.uk/listinfo.cgi/peer-iay.org.uk
Please read the documentation in the doc directory for more information. You can also read it online at http://packages.python.org/peer/
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Several changes to the SAMLmetaJS editor: - Support for IdP endpoints and certificates. - Support for EncryptionMethod in KeyDescriptors - Support for MDUI.PrivacyStatementURL and MDUI.InformationURL. - Many refactorings to improve code reuse. - Merge features from PEER 0.8.0 into SAMLmetaJS master branch.
· Show IdP information (endpoints and certificates) in the details view.
· Improve certificate rendering in the details view.
· Send emails to subscribers of entities when their endpoints are down.
· Allow to subscribe to entities for updates about their endpoints state.
· Refactor the views module of the entities application into a package which is easier to handle.