PEAR Validate is a set of useful methods to validate various kinds of data.
Here are some key features of "PEAR Validate":
· numbers (min/max, decimal or not)
· email (syntax, domain check, rfc822)
· string (predifined type alpha upper and/or lowercase, numeric,...)
· date (min, max)
· uri (RFC2396)
· possibility valid multiple data with a single method call (::multiple)
· PHP Version: PHP 4.2.0 or newer
· PEAR Package: Date (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Support for North European character sets was improved.
· Email validation was improved by adding UTF-7 support and optional strict options.