PDFBox is an open source Java PDF library for working with PDF documents. PDFBox project allows creation of new PDF documents, manipulation of existing documents and the ability to extract content from documents. PDFBox also includes several command line utilities.
Here are some key features of "PDFBox":
· PDF to text extraction
· Merge PDF Documents
· PDF Document Encryption/Decryption
· Lucene Search Engine Integration
· Fill in form data FDF and XFDF
· Create a PDF from a text file
· Create images from PDF pages
· Print a PDF
What's New in This Release:
· This release contains significant bugfixes and an overhaul of the encryption framework.